The nomination committee of the seventh session of the Board of Yanzhou Coal Mining Company Limited was established and Mr. Poon Chiu Kwok, Mr. Li Xiyong and Mr. Kong Xiangguo were appointed as members of the nomination committee. Mr. Poon Chiu Kwok was appointed as the chairman of the nomination committee.
The nomination committee is responsible to the Board of the Company. The human resources department of the Company is the working department of the nomination committee.
According to the domestic and overseas supervisory regulations, the nomination committee’s main responsibilities include:
(1) Making proposals on framework, number of people and members constitution of the Board in accordance with Company’s operation, assets scale and equity structure.
(2) Studying and formulating the selection criteria and procedures of directors and managers, and make recommendations;
(3) Extensively searching for suitable candidates of directors and managers for the Company, and make recommendations to the Board;
(4) Reviewing the candidates of directors and managers and make recommendations to the Board;
(5) Making recommendations to the Board regarding the appointments and succession of directors and managers;
(6) Assessing the independence of independent non-executive directors;
(7) Performing other responsibilities authorized by Board of the Company.